We believe that men need (and want) to be challenged to commit themselves to that which is most important – and nothing could be more important than what scripture calls the “Greatest Commandment” and the “Great Commission”.
Therefore, the vision for the Men’s Ministry program is that every man at CCC deepens his personal relationship with God (Matthew 22:37-38), is known for loving others well (Matthew 22:39-40), and commits to a life in service of Jesus’s command to “go and make disciples” (Matthew 28:18-20).
And he said to him, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets." (Mat 22:37-40 ESV)
And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age." (Mat 28:18-20 ESV)
The CCC Men’s Ministry program will:
- •Focus on relationships not programs
- •Worship God in Spirit and truth (John 4:23-24)
- •Create an environment which develops a biblical love relationship with God and other men (John 13:34-35)
- •Build up men in the Christian faith (Colossians 2:6-7)
- •Coach individuals to serve as godly men in their homes, communities, and churches (Ephesians. 6:7)
- •Teach men how to be godly husbands and fathers (1 Peter 3:7; Ephesians 6:4)
- •Help men discover their spiritual gifts (Romans 12:6-8; 1 Corinthians 12:12-31)
- •Train men to witness (Matthew 5:16, Romans 1:16)
- •Guide men to discover the compartments of their heart and turn them over to the Lordship of Christ (Ephesians 1:18-19; Psalm 119:34; 139:23)
- •Make disciples who can reproduce other disciples (Matthew 9:36-38; 28:18-20)
Discipleship is an intentional relationship in which we walk alongside other disciples in order to equip, encourage, and challenge one another to grow toward maturity in Christ. If you would like to be discipled or are willing to disciple another man please contact Jake Kepple.
If you are in need help related to a specific topic (pornography, alcoholism, work/life balance, fatherhood, etc.) there are men at CCC who can help and would love to come alongside you to help in any way possible. Please contact the Men’s Ministry leader, John Healy, for more information. Your name and situation will remain confidential.
Spring Bible Study
The Men's Spring Bible Study is scheduled to begin on Wednesday, February 27th. More information will be coming soon!
The Men’s Ministry Leadership Team organizes periodic social events throughout the year as a way of bring CCC men together for fun and fellowship.
To share ideas or offer to help plan or host a future event, please contact John Healy.
CCC hosts an Annual Men’s Retreat each spring. The retreat provides a time for men from CCC to get away from the rigors of everyday life in order to worship God, biblical teaching focused on a specific theme, and grow in our relationships with one another.
For questions related to the Annual Men’s Retreat please contact John Healy.
Men's Leadership Team
John Healy, Chair; Jake Kepple; Jack Taggart; Derick Williams; Liam Agnew; Sean Kelley; David Wolf