Seeking gospel transformation for ourselves, our city, and our world
We carry out our mission statement by participating in these four core values:
Worship: Responding to the Gospel
We want to respond to the gospel by:
- Pursuing an ever-deeper love of Christ through Bible study, prayer, confession, and participation in communal worship;
- Exhibiting the joy and gratitude that result from finding our value in the price Jesus paid on the cross;
- Engaging in our work and relationships for the glory of God.
Community: Authenticating the Gospel
We want to authenticate the gospel by:
- Valuing relationships with people who reflect the diversity of God's family through Community Group participation and other avenues;
- Extending grace and forgiveness to others as God has forgiven us;
- Sacrificially meeting the needs of Christ's body through our joyful giving of time, talents, finances, and encouraging words.
Discipleship: Growing in the Gospel
We want to grow in the gospel by:
- Seeking maturity for ourselves and others through intentional times of sharing the work of Christ in our lives;
- Submitting ourselves to God's word and the teaching of it;
- Faithfully sowing and watering seeds of faith in the lives of our children, friends, and others under our stewardship.
Mission: Living Out the Gospel
We want to live out the gospel by:
- Answering God's calling to carry His message of love into the neighborhoods, workplaces, and gathering places of our city;
- Prioritizing authentic, grace-filled friendships with people who don't know Jesus;
- Supporting Kingdom advancement locally and globally through church planting and cross-cultural engagement.